Thank you for attempting to pre-register for Embroidery Mart!
Online pre-registration closed as of 7/31/17 – but NO WORRIES!
You can register AT the event when you arrive at Exhibit Hall A2 at the Music City Center in Nashville, Tennessee on Aug 4-5.
Visit EmbroideryMart.com and check the FAQ page for all the nifty details about Embroidery Mart, including the address, parking information and the trade show hours and class times.
- Registration at the event is $20/person, and includes both days and all the free classes presented on Friday and Saturday.
- Embroidery Mart HOURS: 10 AM – 5 PM on Friday, August 4 and 10 AM – 3 PM on Saturday, August 5.
- Classes: begin at 9 AM each day.
- Registration: OPEN from 2-6 PM on Thursday, and opens at 8:15 AM Friday and Saturday.
- You do not register for specific classes, they are first come, first serve. Simply walk in and sit down in the classroom of your choice once you have your 2017 Embroidery Mart name badge! Some of the classes fill up very quickly and the doors will be closed. Some of the Friday 9 AM classes are repeated on Saturday.
- If you received an invitation to attend Embroidery Mart as the guest one of the exhibitors, print out and bring just the first page of that invitation. You can register at the door as a guest of that company by presenting this page at Registration when you arrive at Embroidery Mart in Nashville!
- You do NOT need to be a member of NNEP to attend this embroidery and apparel decoration professionals trade show.
Parking & Hotels
Find information about parking and hotel options here: http://embroiderymart.com/nashville-hotels/
Remember, young and future embroiderers under the age of 14 are not permitted in the exhibit hall or the classes.
If you have any questions, let us know!
- National Network of Embroidery Professionals (NNEP.com)
- PLEASE NOTE: The entire staff of NNEP will be heading to Nashville to host Embroidery Mart beginning on Wednesday, August 2. We will NOT be checking or responding to email during the event. Please CALL if you have questions about the show so we can be sure to get you the information you need!
Check in occasionally, as we will be updating the exhibitor page and the information about the free training presented by exhibitors.