Thank you attempting to pre-register for the 2017 Embroidery Mart-COLUMBUS!
Online pre-registration is closed as of 2/6/17 – but NO WORRIES!
You can register AT the event when you arrive at Hall C in the Greater Columbus Convention Center in Columbus, Ohio on Feb. 10-11. Visit EmbroideryMart.com and check the FAQ page for all the nifty details about Embroidery Mart, including the address and the hours.
- Registration at the event is $20/person, and includes both days and all the free classes presented on Friday and Saturday.
- NOTE – If you received a guest pass to Embroidery Mart from an exhibitor, simply bring the first page of the email with you and register at the door – you will still be able to register as a guest of that exhibitor for free.
- Embroidery Mart is open 10 AM – 5 PM on Friday, February 10 and 10 AM – 3 PM on Saturday, February 11.
- Classes begin at 9 AM on each day. Registration opens at 8:15 AM each day.
- You do not register for specific classes, they are first come, first serve, and some of them fill up very quickly.
- Registration is open Thursday from 1-6 PM, if you want to get your name badge and avoid the lines on Friday morning.
Check in occasionally, as we will be updating the exhibitor page and the information about the free training presented by exhibitors.
Parking & Hotels
Find information about parking and hotel options here: http://embroiderymart.com/cols-hotel/
Remember, young and future embroiderers under the age of 14 are not permitted in the exhibit hall or the classes.
If you have any questions, let us know!
- National Network of Embroidery Professionals (NNEP.com)
FYI – The entire staff of NNEP will be in Columbus hosting Embroidery Mart beginning on Wednesday, 2/8/17. We will have VERY limited access to email during the event. Please CALL if you have questions about the show so we can be sure to get you the information you need!