What will you discover at Embroidery Mart? The partial list of participating vendors is updated frequently:
If you want to see a particular supplier at this embroidery trade show, please email us! We’ll connect with that supplier and invite them to exhibit in Nashville.
Make the MOST of your time at Embroidery Mart-NASHVILLE:
- Come to Embroidery Mart ready to do business with the suppliers.
- Bring lots of business cards.
- Prepare a wholesale/credit application that includes all the pertinent information about your company, such as your federal tax ID#, credit references, companies with whom you already have Net 30 terms established. Download, complete and bring copies of this Wholesale Account Application.
- Walk the entire trade show once. If you have time after that, walk it again, going in the opposite direction. Sounds strange, but many folks see things they missed the first time around!
- If an exhibitor is busy, stop back when you can have the access and time you need to make sure that all your questions are answered.
- Look at how products are merchandised, get ideas for your business.
Keep in mind that by registering for this event you are giving consent to the participating vendors to send you information about their products and/or services.
Are you interested in SELLING your products or services at Embroidery Mart-NASHVILLE?
Click EXHIBITOR INFORMATION for up to date floor plans and exhibitor information or call NNEP at 330-678-4887, ask for Jennifer.