What will you discover at Embroidery Mart? Click the green box below to open partial list of the vendors that will be exhibiting.
We will be updating this list as the Exhibitors finalize their contracts.
If you want to see a particular supplier at Embroidery Mart-COLUMBUS, please email us! We’ll connect with that supplier and invite them to exhibit in Columbus.
Make the MOST of your time at Embroidery Mart-COLUMBUS
- Come to the NNEP’s trade show ready to do business with the suppliers.
- Bring lots of business cards.
- Prepare a wholesale/credit application that includes all the pertinent information about your company, such as your federal tax ID#, credit references, companies with whom you already have Net 30 terms established. Download, complete and bring copies of this Wholesale Account Application.
- Walk the entire trade show once. If you have time after that, walk it again, going in the opposite direction. Sounds strange, but many folks see things they missed the first time around!
- If an exhibitor is busy, stop back when you can have the access and time you need to make sure that all your questions are answered.
- Look at how products are merchandised, get ideas for your business.
Keep in mind that by registering for this event you are giving consent to the participating vendors to send you information about their products and/or services.
Please note: all young and future apparel decorators must be at least 14 years old to enter the exhibits or classes.
Are you interested in SELLING your products or services at Embroidery Mart-COLUMBUS?
Click EXHIBITOR INFORMATION for available booth locations and exhibitor information or call NNEP at 800-866-7396 and ask for Jennifer.